Ladder Access System – Standard Electric
– Lowers ladders 26 inches from the stored position to a convenient height for safe & easy retrieval, reducing risk of strains and other common injuries.
– Powered by two high-cycle 12V electric actuators with a maximum load of 300 lb.
– Ladders remain close to the apparatus when lowered for better operation in tight spaces.
– Castings are solid, heavy-duty yet lightweight powder-coated cast aluminum. Can be mounted to a horizontal and/or vertical surface.
– A spring-loaded handle helps keeps ladders firmly secured to the unit.
– NFPA compliant. A Flashing Light Kit provides a visual signal when the system is out of the stored position. An optional Audio/Visual Alarm is also available (see Model AVA).
An optional locking system is recommended when consistently dealing with rough terrain, such as railroad tracks, or when mounting a hard sleeve to the unit. See Models LLAS-MLS and LLAS-ELS.
To mount a hard sleeve to the unit, order one Model LAS-FLB, one Model HSS-TMC, one Model HSS-SAT-10, and one Model HSS-TMH.
Note: In some cases, 1-1/2″ spacers will be required for proper mounting, see Model 3097-250-000.
Model LAS: Basic Unit
Model LAS-775: Complete System with 7-3/4″ Ladder Support
Model LAS-975: Complete System with 9-3/4″ Ladder Support
Model LAS-1200: Complete System with 12″ Ladder Support
Ordering Your LAS System:
When ordering, please be prepared with the following information:
1.) Manufacturer of ladders to be mounted
2.) Model numbers of ladders to be mounted
3.) Length of each ladder
4.) Fire department name, city, and state (for unit registration)