Horizontal Portable Tank System
– Stores portable tank horizontally over top of the apparatus, leaving more space for compartments below.
– Lowers portable tank from the stored position to a convenient height for safe & easy retrieval, reducing risk of strains and other common injuries.
– Powered by a new & improved, self-contained hydraulic piston with a maximum load of 500 lb.
– Boom lowers portable tank away from the side body, so that access to side compartments remains unrestricted.
– Boom is solid, heavy-duty yet lightweight powder-coated cast aluminum.
– NFPA compliant. A Flashing Light Kit provides a visual signal when the system is out of the stored position. An optional Audio/Visual Alarm is also available (see Model AVA).
An optional stop is available to provide solid “lock-up” against the apparatus body, see Model HLAS-OS.
To mount one or two hard sleeves to the unit, see Models HLAS-HS-1KIT and HLAS-HS-2KIT.
To mount pike poles, folding ladders, and other accessories, see Model HLAS-FLB-VM.