Outside Arm Ladder System (OALS)
– Stores ladders horizontally over top of the apparatus, leaving more space for compartments below.
– Lowers ladders from the stored position to a convenient height for safe & easy retrieval, reducing risk of strains and other common injuries.
– Powered by a new & improved, dual stroke 8″ hydraulic cylinders that raise and lower faster than ever before. Maximum load of 300 lb.
– Heavy-duty, 2″ x 4″ powder-coated cast aluminum booms connect hydraulic cylinders to the ladder rack.
– Booms mount to end walls of apparatus cabinetry, allowing for extra storage space.
– Booms lower ladders away from the side body, so that access to side compartments remains unrestricted.
– Hydraulically-powered. Power unit set at 1500 PSI up and 2500 PSI down. Control and electrical panels are included.
– For additional safety, pneumatic power clamps automatically lock booms in place when returned to the fully-stored position.
– NFPA compliant. A Flashing Light Kit provides a visual signal when the system is out of the stored position. An optional Audio/Visual Alarm is also available (see Model AVA).
OALS racks can be custom made to your specifications. Please call us at 1-800-711-FIRE for more information.
Model OALS: Basic System – Less Rack
Model OALS-775: Complete System with 7-3/4″ Ladder Combination
Model OALS-975: Complete System with 9-3/4″ Ladder Combination
Model OALS-1200: Complete System with 12″ Ladder Combination
Ordering Your OALS System:
When ordering, please be prepared with the following information:
1.) Manufacturer of ladders to be mounted
2.) Model numbers of ladders to be mounted
3.) Length of each ladder
4.) Fire department name, city, and state (for unit registration)