ROL-LOC Mechanical Bracket
A self-locking top clamp makes stowage a breeze.
– Features a unique, self-locking, PVC-coated top clamp to securely lock SCBA cylinders without the need for straps or levers.
– To secure the cylinder, place the cylinder valve into the footplate, then press the cylinder against the top clamp. The top clamp will roll up and out of the way to accept the cylinder, and then flip back to lock closed behind it. To release, simply pull on the release cord.
– Fits most SCBAs with only minor adjustments.
– Easy to retrofit into old or new seats. Works with most center pull releases.
– Footplate Guide makes stowing the air pack an easy, no-look process.
– NFPA compliant and third-party tested to exceed the 11G standard.
For optional center pull releases, see Models QM-ROLO-CPR, QM-ROLO-CPR-F, QM-ROLO-CPR-TS, and QM-ROLO-CPR-FTS.
QM-ROLO-SA: Bracket with standard pull release
QM-ROLO-SA-LSPR: Bracket less pull release
QLM-U-LSPR: Bracket less release
Recommended: An optional Adjustable Footplate Kit allows for on-the-fly tweaks to the footplate height to accommodate for small variations in individual cylinders. See Model QM-AF-R.