An easily adjustable mechanical SCBA bracket with a manual locking knob.
– Strapless. Utilizes a flip-down, PVC-coated top clamp and an adjustable footplate to securely lock an SCBA cylinder by its ends.
– To secure the cylinder, place the SCBA valve into the footplate, lower the top clamp around the cylinder, and pull up on the red locking knob to lock it into place. To release, simply pull on the release cord.
– Fits most SCBAs with only minor adjustments.
– Easy to retrofit into old or new seats. Works with most center pull releases.
– Footplate Guide makes stowing the air pack an easy, no-look process.
– Adjustment knob allows for on-the-fly tweaks to the footplate height to accommodate for small variations in individual cylinders.
– NFPA compliant and third-party tested to exceed the 11G standard.
For optional center pull releases, see Models QM-QLM-CPR, QM-QLM-CPR-F, QM-QLM-CPR-TS, and QM-QLM-CPR-FTS.
QLM-U: Bracket with standard pull release
QLM-U-OPR: Bracket with optional pull release. A longer cable assembly allows the release to be mounted on either side of the seat and at any height.
QLM-U-LSPR: Bracket less release
Using a 30-minute 500 PSI cylinder? Order Locator Bumper Spacer Kit, Model 1045-320-912.
Using a flat-top cylinder? Order Modified Locator Bumper, Model 1045-320-112.
Ask A Question