SURE-GRIP Tool Mount – 3/4″ to 2″
TOOL MOUNTING IMPROVED.
DEPENDABLE – features the heavy-duty, all-weather hook & loop straps that have secured your tools and equipment for over 20 years.
PRECISE – strap conforms to the handle, no matter the shape, providing a tighter, more “true” grip on every tool.
FAST – simply unfasten the strap and remove the tool. The strap will free itself as you pull.
STRONG – the wide strap provides a larger surface area for better grip. Tension is applied by pulling away from the mount base, giving you more leverage and allowing you to apply more of your strength when securing, resulting in a tighter hold.
EFFICIENT – strap extends only slightly past the base, leaving a smaller overall footprint and allowing you to potentially fit more equipment in the same space.
– UV-resistant materials
– Easier to use with gloved hands
– Dual rubber pads combine for a premium grip
– Wider base opening easily accommodates curved axe handles
– Molded-in support arm provides assistance and stability while securing tool
– NFPA-compliant up to 12 lbs.
– 3/4″ to 2″ diameter grip range
– 4-3/32″ L x 2-3/8″ W x 3-1/32″ D
– Mounting holes are 1″ on center. Mounts horizontally or vertically
– Nylon strap is 1.5″ wide with a rubber pad. Available in black or yellow.
– High-tensile strength plastic base includes two low profile truss head screws for mounting
Black Strap: Model SG-VM-1
Yellow Strap: Model SG-VM-1-Y
Pair with the SURE-GRIP XL, Model SG-VM-XL, for a uniform compartment look and operating procedure!
Ask A Question