Utility Mounting System – 2″ Variable Straps
The popular, economical way to secure virtually ANY item.
– 2″ wide heavy-duty, all-weather nylon construction.
– A hook and loop closure system that provides extraordinary holding power.
– Strap doubles back on itself through the “D” ring to double that holding power.
– Flexible materials place more of the strap against even the most oddly-shaped tools and equipment, increasing surface area for a better, more secure hold.
– A 360-degree grip range.
– Great for use on land, sea, and air.
– More cost effective than conventional mounting systems.
Each strap ships with one 2″ zinc Footman’s Loop. Optional stainless steel Footman’s Loops are also available.
Maybe be used alone, with one additional Footman, or in conjunction with a 2″ Fixed Strap.
Lengths Available (length measured from inside of “D” ring to fold between Hook & Loops):
5″ to 6-1/2″ (5.5-6.25″ best grip range) – Model UMVS-0565-11
8″ to 11″ (7.5-10.75″ best grip range) – Model UMVS-0811-11
11″ to 16″ (9.25-14.63″ best grip range) – Model UMVS-1116-11
16″ to 25″ (16-25″ best grip range) – Model UMVS-1625-11
25″ to 44″ (25-44″ best grip range) – Model UMVS-2544-11
Complete Set of 5″ to 44″ Straps – Model UMVSCS-0544-11